Financing a vehicle can be confusing and frustrating because there are so many different options to consider. Let us make it easy for you:
Get a Pre-Approved Loan
It will give you better shopping flexibility, less pressure from the dealers, and you won’t be limited to certain models to get the dealers’ low-rate financing. Our rates are lower the majority of the time anyway!
Beware of Special Dealer Financing
Only those with excellent credit are eligible and if you do qualify, there may be strings attached such as:
- Vehicle restrictions – Not all vehicles qualify for special financing.
- Price restrictions – You may not be able to negotiate the price and may end up paying more.
- Term restrictions – Some deals require a shorter term meaning higher payments.
- Down payment requirements – You may be required to make a larger down payment.
- Rebate restrictions – If you take the special financing, you usually won’t get a cash rebate.
0% FINANCING MAY NOT BE BETTER!
|Credit Union Financing
|Vehicle sales price
|Interest for 60 months
|Estimated monthly payment
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. This APR is for example only. Your rate
may vary based on your credit history and term.