Returning to Semblance of Normal Operations
What We're Doing
All Offices Reopening Monday May 18th
- We continue to follow safety recommendations:
- Practicing social distancing;
- More frequent disinfection of common, high-traffic areas;
- Limiting business travel;
- Monitoring employees for indicative symptoms;
- Offering employees personal protective equipment;
- Limiting number of people allowed in the offices at one time;
- Installation of acrylic barriers on teller/reception windows;
- No serving of food.
- More frequent employee hand-washing.
- Closing public restroom.
Members may be asked to briefly remove masks and/or furnish documentation for identification purposes.
What You Can Do
- Don't come to the Credit Union if you're sick.
- Whenever possible, continue to use ATMs, drive-ups, home and mobile banking, night drops, and debit cards.
- Refrain from socializing and lengthy visiting within the office. Enter, conduct your business, and exit promptly.
- Don't be upset if we ask you to remove your mask briefly and/or provide documentation for identification. We're only trying to protect your funds.
We look forward to seeing you but we all need to continue to be safe!
Summer 2020 Newsletter
Read the Summer 2020 Newsletter
- Learning from Stay-At-Home
- With You Then and Now
- Hard to Beat Our Credit Card!
- and more...
Tired of Your Sick Car?
Does your car spend more time in the shop
than it does on the road? Kingsport Press
Credit Union has the cure!
Our affordable auto loans can put a healthier model in your driveway, and help keep everything running smoothly. We’ll have you feeling better in no time. Kingsport Press Credit Union offers:
Is your current payment too high? Get a second opinion.
- Low rates for new and used vehicles
- Up to 100% financing
- Affordable terms
- Pre-approved loans
- Convenient automatic payment options
If you have already financed somewhere else, we may be able to lower your payments by refinancing your loan. It’s a simple process that could save you hundreds of dollars. So it’s definitely worth a check!
To apply for an auto loan, simply stop by your nearest Kingsport Press Credit Union branch, call (423) 378-9292 or Click Here!
Looking for Extra Cash?! Answer: Debt Consolidation
There are times when you just have too many payments to pay and keep track of. By combining them together into one loan, you can often reduce your monthly payment, save interest charges and get your payments back under control to simplify your life.
Kingsport Press Credit Union offers several consolidation options:
- Auto Equity Option
- Balance Transfer Option
- Personal Loan Option
- Home Equity Option
To get started on your debt consolidation, talk to one of our friendly Loan Officers who can help you explore your options and get your debts paid off sooner.