Returning to Semblance of Normal Operations
What We're Doing
All Offices Reopening Monday May 18th
- We continue to follow safety recommendations:
- Practicing social distancing;
- More frequent disinfection of common, high-traffic areas;
- Limiting business travel;
- Monitoring employees for indicative symptoms;
- Offering employees personal protective equipment;
- Limiting number of people allowed in the offices at one time;
- Installation of acrylic barriers on teller/reception windows;
- No serving of food.
- More frequent employee hand-washing.
- Closing public restroom.
Members may be asked to briefly remove masks and/or furnish documentation for identification purposes.
What You Can Do
- Don't come to the Credit Union if you're sick.
- Whenever possible, continue to use ATMs, drive-ups, home and mobile banking, night drops, and debit cards.
- Refrain from socializing and lengthy visiting within the office. Enter, conduct your business, and exit promptly.
- Don't be upset if we ask you to remove your mask briefly and/or provide documentation for identification. We're only trying to protect your funds.
We look forward to seeing you but we all need to continue to be safe!
Summer 2021 Newsletter
Read the Summer 2021 Newsletter
- A Special Message: Debbie Salyer Retiring
- Looking to the Future: Our Management Team is Making Changes!
- Watch Your Savings Account Grow
- and more...
Looking for Extra Cash?! Answer: Debt Consolidation
There are times when you just have too many payments to pay and keep track of. By combining them together into one loan, you can often reduce your monthly payment, save interest charges and get your payments back under control to simplify your life.
Kingsport Press Credit Union offers several consolidation options:
- Auto Equity Option
- Balance Transfer Option
- Personal Loan Option
- Home Equity Option
To get started on your debt consolidation, talk to one of our friendly Loan Officers who can help you explore your options and get your debts paid off sooner.