Ever forget to make your loan payment or transfer funds? Then you wake up in the middle of the night worrying about it? Online Banking is for you!
- Easy and convenient service which is 100% free
- Secure access to balances and account history
- Transfer funds, check balances, verify what checks have cleared, etc.
- Receive monthly statements almost instantly at month-end
Convenience at Your Fingertips: Online Bill Pay
When you have online bill pay, you can make payments on your schedule. This service is absolutely free!
- Payments anywhere, anytime, even when you’re traveling
- Bills all in one place
- Confirm any payment at a glance simply by checking your payments history
- Convenience to schedule payments in advance to accommodate your plans
- Helpful e-Notifications to remind you whenever payments are due
To enroll in Bill Pay, sign-in to Online Banking and click on the Bill Pay icon. Still need to sign up for Online Banking? Click here and follow instructions.
When on-the-go, use the KPCU Mobile App!
With KPCU Mobile App, you can easily access your Kingsport Press Credit Union accounts from the convenience of your mobile phone or tablet:
- Find the nearest branch or surcharge-free ATM
- Check account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks remotely
- Get informational text and/or e-mail notices on your accounts
Download our free app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Click on Login
- Click Sign-Up and follow instructions
“Speedy” – Telephone Banking (423) 378-0626
Speedy is Kingsport Press Credit Union’s voice response system. It allows you to handle your credit union business from the comfort of your home or office. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in the United States. All you need is a touch-tone phone.
Speedy is confidential! The first time you request account information, you’ll be asked to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). This number is known only by you since you are the person who sets it up in the system. No one else, not even the credit union, knows this number. It is very important that you don’t write this number down or share it with anyone.
Speedy is extremely easy to use. Once you dial the number, just listen to the menu options and then make your selections.
Inquiries can be made immediately. In order to perform actual monetary transactions such as transfers, you need to sign a “Speedy” agreement. Stop by or call for a form today and speedy on with your life!
Safety Tips for Your Mobile Device
- Never send account numbers or other sensitive information via text messaging.
- Password protect your mobile device.
- For mobile devices using the Android operating system, do not enable Android’s “install from unknown sources” feature.
- Never store usernames and passwords on the device.
- Keep the mobile device with you or secure the device when not in use.
- Install antivirus software.
- Do not respond to text messages requesting personal information such as social security numbers, card numbers, and account numbers.
- Adopt safe practices, just as you would while using your personal computer. Do not open attachments or click on links contained in e-mails received from unfamiliar sources.